Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Back to Jogging~!!! =p


After months of rest, went jogging this evening... whenever each step i jog, flash back of the nice old memories appear in my heart.. =) "the nice old days"... that was the time when i was still serving my fyp in sch... every weekdays, after sch... went jogging at Zion Riverside Park...


Jog till i get to knows some of those old Ganny and uncle who always went to the park in the evening after dinner to do some light workout, like walking, and chit-chatting... whenever i jog pass them last time, they will wave and smile at me, watch my back as i jog... feeling so.... hmm... how to say it..?? indescribable... but that's enough to brighten my day although it's late... but today as i jog pass, didn't saw any of them... this is the only part that is missing today... haha... maybe they went hm early, coz it was about to rain... the weather was cloudy & dark.. rite after i finish my run.. it rains...


Nvm, next time... i will be able to see their smile again... =)


I guess jogging is a form of de-stressing, and relaxing exercise.. coz the only thing that come to our mind during jogging, is.. "words of motivation to ourself - i can do it, to keep us forward..." , "legs feeling heavy. - make it lighter!" haha... and of coz, grasping for breathe at the same time... guess our mind can't think of other thing... =)


Not a bad new start for me since i stop jogging for quite some time, and i still able to finish the distance which i cover last time, might be a bit slower, but I'm glad I'm able to finish it without stopping... everything is with me... although i feel like giving up halfway through but i didn't... juz kept gg... I'm glad that i didn't give up... feel a sense of accomplishment... lol...


hmm... distance i cover??? i guess is around 4.5km, in 24min....


Sweat everything out... guess i should keep it going... maybe not everyday, but 3-4time a week would be great...





(= .....Feeling so FRESH..... =)










Anyone can fall in love anytime...
But for one to understand love...
It takes years...

No comments: