Sunday, February 17, 2008

End of poly's life~


3year in NYP:

Last paper on friday.. burning midnight oil to rush through all the papers, every nite study till the sun is up than went for the paper.. after exam, head back hm, take a nap... reach nite time, the whole process start again... damn shag during the 4days...


Now, it's all over...


Will i Miss NYP??? haha, don't think so... thinking of the travel journey... =)

during my days at nyp, i guess 3rd year will be my best "year" of all... thanks everyone for making that happen! =)

After my 2nd year, i'm all alone due to different study route... i was appointed to my FYP first, while most of my classmate goes to Study route... don't know why i'm so lucky... lolz.. didn't have any holiday or break after my exam. Needed to report to sch for the following week for my FYP.. everyday 830am to 6pm... was feeling so ~~~~

luckily get to know some new friends during FYP... thanks for the company =)

After which, went for IAP than headed back to sch to continue my final year of study.... Get into a new class, feel so stranger... but after all, they are a bunch of nice people, very helpful group.... Class 2008!

Take care everyone =)

meantime, waiting for my NS letter.... hopefully it's in the june or july intake... NS~






new chapter ahead~

No comments: