Sunday, March 16, 2008


today is a special day to me... every year this day, i become...


1 yr older..


didn't celebrate this year.. kept working, till my leg so hurt... the pain is so unbearable at times... -.-"
that's not the gift i wanted..!! haiz... if tmr still so hurt, think gonna see a doctor...

Gonna take leave tmr & rest... tired... hmm.. gonna make full use of the leave...


Shopping tmr??? buy a present for myself??? long time nv pamper myself... lol....




My bday wish??? hmm... wishes.... =p


anyone interested in a getaway to some relaxing island??? lol... while working, heard my colleagues discussing abt a fishing trip to some island near Malaysia... very relaxing places... talk till so excited.. long time nv went fishing since i started poly...


"Pulua Dayang"











why am i still alone.... :?

No comments: