Sunday, May 11, 2008




"R&B Night"


The "ARENA"








Met up with my ex-colleagues from Pioneer last night.. they are, zhang lao, alan and amelia.. knowing that i'm enlisting soon so ask me out, organise a so-called Farewell Party.. (too early rite?) Must make a effort to meet up with them...


& so i did...


This pub called the "Arena".


First time visiting this pub. Just wanted to chill out and listen to some Live Band.. Ended up... someone went drunk! lol!!! luckily was not me.. =p

Anyway well done Amelia! u try yr very best to take me out... But u FAIL! lol!!!


~Whiskey + Redbull~

+ drinking it with straw!!

***A very killer move***


`` I need to apologise to someone. Intend to bring you to some place where you can get "wet". Ended up..... so sorry about that.. ``

No comments: