Sunday, June 29, 2008




**few hours more**


& i will be leaving Spore again..! Zzz..


No idea when is my next booking out...
weekend just seem so fast... book-out, the next moment booking-in again..


--children having fun, while i'm holding gun--


While, if anyone wants to look for me. Dun try calling me coz most of the time my hp is off, leave a sms instead. Whenever i have free time at night, will try to reply or return a call =)


Notice** i only have a batt, that is how i endure my 2weeks of confinement but guess what?? lolx..
i went in with a full batt, come out with a full batt too.. =D


Depends on my batt, if it's still quite full, i try to return a call k.. to hav a short chit chat session.. lolx..


Hmm.. need to plan what to do during my next book-out! Haha..! LOL!
Slot open to all.. ^^


for dinner or movie or watever, i will take into serious consideration! Haha.. just dun want to spend time sitting in front of com, or sleeping... "Time is Precious"




~Take care my friends~

No comments: