Saturday, July 26, 2008



Reach HoMe..!!!



Precious weekend for me!!! ( coz wouldn't be booking out till Aug...?? ) Tmr still got to book in early~ -.-



~~Had an enjoyable week~~



Firstly, been appointed as the platoon IC.. Be the right hand man of my Sergent or officer.. learn how to lead the whole platoon from 1 place to another, account for their strength and so on... Gain a whole new experience. *Have difficulties giving the command at the first few try, coz it's in malay...



Secondly, went to throw a once-in-a-lifetime live grenade.. Woo.. the feeling is so shiok.. Carrying a live grenade on your body.. just like putting a time bomb on yourself... Truly understand the impact and vibration giving out by the grenade.. how powerfully it is..!



Thirdly, found myself a new playground.. lol.. the SOC... Learn how to clear the obstacles within the timing given... *Noted* This playground is damn tiring & shag after you clear and it's dangerous if you miss and fall.. Not those fun playground we used to play when we are young, or still a kids... =)



Lastly, have our IPPT ytd...


how i fared...??



hmm... not bad ah... for me... manage to clinch Sliver... improve my 2.4km running - 9.46min.. wasted, if 2s faster i will have gold on my sight... Nvm.. try harder next time but i'm quite satisfy with my result... should reward myself today by hunting some nice food, movies...? =p






**Life's just like a box of chocolate**

No comments: