Wednesday, June 17, 2009

130609 - Time of my Life!

Commission Parade 73/08

After 1year of training..

Still rmb the first day, this guy woke up early morning and took a cab down to this camp called SAFTI MI. Got no clue what's gonna happen to him and reported to OCS. The same parade square, back
than he was juz a recruits that pass out from BTM. Earning this first white bar on his shoulder.. Feeling proud & excited for upcoming journey...

The same parade square he was standing 9mths ago...


It's come in a long long way & there he is now! standing at this parade square!




My salute to all of you! thanks for coming!!!!

It's definitely one of the most defining moment in my entire life thus far... still rmb when i'm still studying in primary sch, teacher always ask us to write essay..

Title : Most memorable day in my life...

I would hav a hard time thinking of what to write & in the end, hav to make up some story..


But now, I know what i will write on this topic!!! =)


050609 - "ACPC"
The day whereby i receive my sword


130609 - "Commission Parade"
The Day whereby i offically become an Officer


1 comment:

Michelle yang said...

Feel damn happy for u!!1 =D =) =P