Saturday, August 15, 2009

12hrs more to AHM 09


Feeling so anxious now...


Not because I'm damn Garang about running, it's because i have a injuries on my leg!!

Went to consult Doc on wed coz it's too hurt for me to run, that's the most unlucky thing that can happen.
Train so long and hard for Tmr and i injure myself during the last training, last Friday... And he gave me,
7days excuse running, marching, jumping until 18Aug.

Arggg....

But anyway, i decided to run tmr!
So i went to see the Doc again ask him cancel off my medical status

&

So... i'm status clear now... =)
And I'm Fit to go...
Although my leg still hurt..

Haizz~ almost a week le, still haven't recover..

Pls don't let me down last min.
Let me reach my finish line..

it's so near~
|
|
|
21km
|
|

----------------------------finishing line--------------------------



"A lot of people run to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." Tag No. 10807

No comments: