Saturday, June 12, 2010

South Africa - FIFA World Cup 2010



Another 4 years has past, Time Files~
This year, FIFA World Cup 2010 held on the same day as my ORD date~! ^^

OooooRd lor~ So happy when i saw my Pink IC this morning.. lol..

Few friends of mine mentioned that my face has changed over the years~
I don't believe it, until i hold onto my Pink IC, 11B & my license cards together and compare.

-Time Files, People change-

1st Opening Match of FIFA World Cup 2010
'South Africa VS Mexico'

I don't support any team as above mentioned but i do enjoyed watching the match with friends.
Gather together, chill out and enjoy the game~

Decided to head towards Tea-Garden Mcdonald to enjoy the 'Live Streaming Match' on the plasma screen with friends.
Ended up FuLL house~!
All seats taken up before the match even kick off...!

*Just for your information, the Opening Match is 'Live' telecast on Channel 5.
-Now you understand..? lol... Even though you can watch it at home, people still go out and enjoy the soccer match with friends-

Cheer, support and boos~ the team, Guess that's just part of the game =)


And now......!
The team that have my support in this World Cup is.........!
.
.
Make a Guess...?
.
.
.
~Nope, it's Not Brazil~
-Although Brazil has always been the favorite team to clinch the title-
.
.
.

It's.....

No comments: