Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Busy Weeks!!!


Oh Gosh~
1 of my colleague from the same department went to Japan for 2weeks holiday!!!
And so... Left me, alone clearing all the work~

Getting Busier as day goes by~
Settle Orders, attend enquires, solved problem, paying visit to customers etc...
Seem like working 8hrs per day isn't enough..
Things are piling up on my desk...

Didn't even have any spare time to log into ebuddy or surf the net..
Hopefully after this week, when he's back.. My workload will be lessen!

Can't even see any smiles on my face as the time clock by..
Busy staring at the monitor, clearing all those email..!

Reaching home late and showing sight of an unsettled & restless face everyday~

But it seem like.....
.
.
Thing isn't so bad after all....

Normally when i got home, the first thing i will do is head straight to my room and dress down...
However something unexpectedly happened...

Which brighten up my rest of the day...
Putting a Smile on my face immediately... =)

Guess what i saw...???
Haha...
My mum changed a new bed sheet for me..
I know it's normal to change bed sheet...

But the Bed Sheet she change was....

"A Pinky Bed Sheet!" ^^

Haha...
I can't describe how i felt, but it just put on a smile on my face after a long weary day!

Thank you Mum!
For the unexpected surprise that you gave me!
Love YOU! =)

No comments: