Saturday, September 22, 2007

An apple a day, keep the Doctor Away!

Think that's the reason why i fall sick... Didn't eat fruit oftenly... haha... wanted to self-cure, took some panadol on my own, but dun seem to work... think the virus too deep... went to approach doctor today... feeling much better rite now...

"my Medicine..."


saw those circle??? when i collect my medicine, the uncle is so funny... he interpret it using his drawing... first pics... 3 circle mean, 3 times a day, each time 1 tablet... as for the second pics mean, 4times a day... each time 2 tablets... make me laugh... i understand ANG MO ok uncle... haha... =P

The Waiting time is long... Soo Hungry while waiting... didn't eat anything until i finish seeing the doctors which is around 4pm... than went to eat SUBWAY... haha... not bad still able to finish "FOOTLONG" even though I'm sick... maybe I'm juz too hungry...

first meal of the day...

Dinner also SUBWAY... today, all my meals are Subway... =)

No comments: