Friday, September 21, 2007

Finally~ My oFF day!!!

Manage to pull through this tough week... finally can have a nice rest at hm.... everyday went to work with half-life... HopeFULLY can RECOVER!!!

In life, we eat to live.... but i guess some people are like me... live to eat *G-Food =) but i went a bit extreme this time round... think some people going to kill me after seeing this... lol....

after finish working, plan to eat some plain food... ended up, met up with Amelia & David. Guess what??? We went all the way till East Coast Food court or Hawker??? =?

Tempt by the G-food over there...despite my illness, i went all out, haha... order the Famous Satay Bee Hoon, waited quite some time before reach my turn, than order HAO JIAN, Cockles, Satay... eat until so FULL... =)

the chill was extremely HOT... power... remind me of eating wasabi... sudden blood rush into the brain... shiok... lol...

Juz when we are on our way home.... Amelia drop -by at Chinatown to buy some Chinese Herbal drink? those old traditional way of boiling Chinese herbal, than serve in a bowl... 1 for me, 1 for David... what can i say??? pure Bitterness!!! haha... no choice, for the sake of my health... i drank it...

that's remind me of when kids are young, they simply dun like to take their medicine... coz it's Bitter... So their parents come up with this ideas, " FASTER DRINK IT, I GIVE U SWEETS TO EAT "... HAHAHA...

where's my sweets this time round?? lol... =)


Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to...

No comments: