Friday, November 9, 2007

Yawn~ Finally got hm....

Busy day???


went out in the afternoon to attend friend's nephew 1yrs old bday... attend children bday party, make me feel so uncle.. sad... hahaha... time's catching up with me... lol... =)

went to bugis after it, follow by city link to "raffles link"? went to bugis becoz wz wan to look for present... in the end, nv buy.. ended eng, st & me buying thing ... --"

went to play MJ after the shopping... juz finish playing... so shag rite now, feel so sick... haha... hmm~ someone so nice, wish me good luck before playing.. think it helps... thanks... i appreciate it... =)

Feeling so HuNgRy rite now... feel like eating spaghetti... oh ya, talking abt spaghetti.. juz went pasta mania for dinner on... wed nite... so full~ coz i order double portion.. if i didn't rmb wrongly, i order a "spicy chicken".. It's really Spicy... cool... first time trying... eat till my mouth so red!

Argh~ anyone know how to cook spaghetti?? care to teach me... i love spaghetti!!! try preparing before... it juz taste so weird but i still try to finish it! haha...

if i know how to prepare spaghetti, guess Maggie will being phasing out of my life... since the time preparing for both of them is abt the same... and spaghetti is a much more healthier choice... better stop thinking abt FOOD rite now!!! getting more hungry... hehe.... better catch some sleep rite now, tmr wake up than search for food... =p




I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through

No comments: