Monday, November 26, 2007

Yawns~ didn't went to sch today but still have to get up early... MEDICAL CHECK-UP at CMPB!

First visit for medical check-up... result? Pes A?? good or bad?? can't be bother... just wan to clear my NS asap.. saw quite a few jokers during the check-up... (eg. when the medic is trying to draw blood sample, the guy beside me, was so nervous and he actually scream...) lol... There's goes my First smile of the days... =p

***Raining....

By the time i finish, it's around 12pm.. saw a coffee shop nearby and run toward it, seek for shelter and lunch at the same time. Guess what? So coincidentally i found BOTAK-JONES! which i was looking for it but didn't know where is the actual location... i order a chicken chop?? quite a big portion, pretty Full after eating that... And it's also my First Time trying...

luckily rain stop after finishing my meal, able to return hm,dry...

Went to Great World City, didn't realise the Food Junction had just been renovated... Look so Classy rite now... feel like a sotong, live so near yet didn't knew abt it... btw, i haven't been there to eat for ... hmm... months... when i look at the menu, argh... so tempting yet i was still full after eating the chicken chop... save it for other time! Will definitely go and try the food!

I'M COMING!!!! =)






Here I am, so confused
How am I supposed to leave

When I can't even move

No comments: