Thursday, December 20, 2007

**Hari Raya Haji**

Anyone celebrate **Hari Raya Haji**??? Guess although some of us who are not celebrating, are happy abt it also. Public holiday~!! =p

pretty cooling this month, rain never fail to show up each day...
guess this period is the best time to enjoy a "HOT, Hot, hot" steamboat...

finally finish up all my report... ease all my load... nothing much to write since i having been staying at hm lately... sleep late, waking up late... lost of time track...



~~My Love will get you home~~


If you wander off too far, my love will get you home.
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
Get back on your feet and think of me,
my love will get you home.




Changes in Life

A crowl decided to migrate to the east; met a pigeon in his long journey.
Both took a rest together. Seeing his hardship, pigeon sympathetically asked his destination.
Crowl gave the reason of his migration is because the dislikes of the people toward his voices.
Pigeon advised him not to waste his efforts, if he is not going to change, anywhere he goes, he will not be welcomed. So, if you cannot change the surroundings, the only way you can do is to adapt to the environment.

No comments: