Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's been a LONG~ rainy day!


Still though the rain has stop in evening, when i left sch...but that's WRONG! it's still raining heavily in the town area... So heavy~ i can't even see that's pool of water on the road..

So many things on hand to clear rite now.. Argh...! report, report, and still report! so many of them... coming end of week 8 soon.. next week gonna be a tough week. Common TEST! 3papers...still haven't start revision... :?

Busy week!!!


Got 1 Big Problem!!

My hp seem like spoil... any kind soul willing to buy for me??? as my Christmas present??? haha.... ppl try calling me but can't get through, when my phone is On... haix... sony ericsson.... thumb-down!

end here today... still got report to rush, tmr need to hand in... tmr lesson 8am... =(

No comments: