Sunday, April 6, 2008


Well although my life is not as happening as others, who always plan to "chiong", "clubbing", "drinking"..

Happening night.


But! i just reach hm!! lol... mine also happening rite??? =p


went to Bishan - Asian Golf Academy after work. Of coz, i'm not gg there to play Golf~ haha... but went there to catch "prawns". $30 for 3hrs...


First time went to that place & also my first time learning how to catch prawn & handle them as well... =)

I caught a PRAWN!!!! =)


It's a pretty nice place... well decorated, it's a place that is good for friend gathering... Chit chatting while Catch prawn, after which u can cook the prawn fresh over there. There's barbecue pits provided.. *(nv took pics of the place, coz i thou i can find it online.. sorry abt tat..)

Oh ya... I'm a noob at catching prawn, new at it but not fishing. After 1 of my colleague teach me how to tackle it.. i get the hang of it pretty soon... And so 3 of us were competing.. GUESS WHAT!!?? HAHA... LOL... I'm the winner! i catches the most in the end & also the Largest Prawn among us... hmm... the body & head of the prawn = to my palm... and the size of the head is bigger than the size of my thumb... LOL.. maybe this is beginner luck. =)

Got there at 930pm... and leave there at around 630am... marathon sia... -.-" still got to work later on... think tonite will be a KO for me after i finish work.. Zzz...

So tired & sleepy when i left the place, rush hm straight... and when i reach hm... i pour all the prawn into a pail and give them water... *(when i brought them hm, they are in a plastic bag. Just Plastic Bag, no water..)


This are those who fail to make it... =(


But majority make it... =)

I make a request from my parent when i reach hm juz now... i want to eat Drunken Prawn for my Dinner... HAHA... lol... thinking of it, just make me hungry... saliva gg to drip...


Gg to take a nap rite now before i get to work later... after work than enjoy my Delicious Dinner!! =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.