Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yum Yum... Let's Yum Cha....




Went "YUM CHA" at Chinatown this afternoon.
Family Outing =) it's been quite some time since we went out together..


Had the "High Tea Buffet" they offer. (Only for Mon-Fri, 3-6pm)
Offer up to 70 variety of dim sum - Steam Dim Sum, Rice Flour Roll, Congee, Fried Dim Sum, Double Boiled Soup, Special Side Dishes and Deserts.



Don't know which to start with first... =p




Here's my 2 loving dad & mum =)


As you know, majority of the elderly are quite thrifty as they went through lots of hard time last time. And so since my sis & i have grow up, whenever my financial status is fine. I will try to bring them out for something nice which they don't normally get to enjoy it..

Trying my best to bring them out for a sumptuous feast once every few months. The last Feast was a Chinese Cuisine at Noble House at UIC building. Hopefully they enjoy the feast. =)


Thanks you for everything. (Dad & mum)




However, Today Superstar is not me... It's my sis! haha... Thanks for the treat. =)


Conclusion ("Yum Cha"):

Although there's large variety of dim sum but the food was pure average.. Think Red Star(Hong Xin) restaurant at outram is better.. although the variety might be limited but the food are delicious at HONG XIN!



No comments: