Friday, October 23, 2009

THIS IS IT!


Went for Medical Review yesterday,

After finish doing bone scan, the film is out, doc able to study it and come out with the conclusion.

The moment i enter the door,
Doc asked me to take a seat,
&
Said,
Bad Bad Bad~ you have stress fracture on yr leg.

If my leg was okie, i wouldn't make so much trouble running so many places to checked on my leg right?
OMG~

But it's really bad, the doc actually gave me 1years excuse status.
Which mean excuse all the way till i ORD.
Down Pes my status from A to C9L2.

Was really sad man... can't take part in any exercise. No more running, soccer game for me.

But i was fast enough to asked him, am i still able to carry on swimming?
Luckily, he said i can still take up sports like swimming & cycling to keep fit..

THIS IS IT!

'End of my legacy'


Looking forward to full recovery,
&
Able to run once again =)

No comments: