Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!! =)

Goodbye to 2009,
Let's welcome 2010!!!

A New Year,
A New Start,
A New Chapter,
A New Beginning,
Forget the Bad,
Cherish the Good,

Thanks for all the wishes i received through sms last nite..

The network was busy, my phone was silent during the midnight.
Until 2-3am than the sms start to get in..

I tries to replied but fail..


Hereby wish everyone a Happy New Year filled with Good Health & Prosperity. =)

'New Year Resolution'

Since it's 2010!!
Let's have 1,2,3...10!


lol.. sound a bit greedy right? haha...
Well just hope i have a smooth sailing through out this year! =)

Can Foresee quite a numbers of good thing going to happened this year.

1st - Countdown to my freedom (Pink IC) Kinda Miss It Now.. =P

2nd - My New House is almost up soon!! Can see the storey that i'm staying is already built up.
Now await for the Completion of the rest of the project.

3rd - Yea, I'm finally making the first move to go for Class 3 License!
Hopefully i can complete it before i ORD.

Many many More will come as time goes by! =)

Same for all those people out there! Cheers~

Oh Ya, heard from a lot of my friends and people out there, even FM was talking about it that the Movie 'Avatar' is a brilliant movie.!

I want to go watch it in 3-D!! Anyone still haven't watched it??

Interested in joining me for the Ride?? =D


No comments: