Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Start of New Term..!


After having such a long break in December,
I'm Feeling quite reluctant to go back to work now~ lol...

It's just like those kind of feeling back then when we are pursing our studies...
Exactly like having a Term-Break in the December.
After which going back to school to start a new term. Zzzz~

Guess everyone still in holiday mood & the paces are still gradually improving..

But i choose to be happy & look at the positive side.
I think this make the days goes by easiler & hopefully Faster~! =P

Forecast of events for the first 6months of year 2010.
Jan - Bangkok trip!!!
Feb - Chinese New Year
Mar - ????
April - Short getaway trip to Bintan
May - Clearing Leave & OFF
June - Waiting to collect back my Pink Card.

If i still have my bike with me now,
i will make sure i go home everyday! =)
Say NO! to staying in.


No comments: