Thursday, September 30, 2010

'Hum dee Dum dee' had a great fall~


Here comes my blade!!!!
Went to Queensway Shopping Centre to get it after work...
*Pocket got a big~ Hole now.... $$$


'My First Rollerblade' ^.^

Went to test it earlier on... It's entirely different feeling from the one i rent at ECP last Saturday..
It's more comfortable... (*of coz, it is... coz i test it before i brought it..! lol..)

And it got more speed...!!!!
However... it doesn't come with any brake pad...

Fyi - I'm still learning how to blade... haha... can't even stable my movement & brought 1 w/o brake...! lol... digging own grave right??!! =P

So... Today's lesson - learnt how to brake w/o using a brake pad...!
Result - Fall countless time.... Braises all over the place...

1 Safety pointer that i would like to share with all of you! =)

Never blade on the road... I tried when i was on my way back home...
Reason being: The road surface is too rough and uneven.
Not easy to balance, damage your wheels..
&
Most importantly, your life is in danger...! Especially those w/o Brake pad... LOL!

So PS when i blade home earlier on... Almost reaching my place, just cross 1 traffic light will do...
I couldn't stop my movement while approaching to a traffic light lamp post to cross over to the other side of the road.
I doesn't have a brake pad on my blade, so i intended to grab hold of the Lamp post beside the road..

And the most PS thing happened...
I went straight and collide at the lamp post...
Fall back straight.. *looks like a tree falling

I even heard 2 ladies screamed~ haha... coz they saw me went straight and hit the lamp post...
I try to get up asap, coz it's so embarrassing lar... lol...
Makes me look like a Joker... =P

Faster cross the road, blade straight home... haha... I think those taxi uncle who are almost falling asleep while searching for passengers, saw what happened to me... They sure laugh out loud at me.... =D






No comments: