Friday, April 2, 2010

1st April 2010


Wef 1st April 2010, I'm officially promoted from 2LT to LTA

It's not an April fool joke~! It's real..!! =)
-2 more month to go..!

Suffer a small crack in my right fibula since Sept 09 and haven't been running since then. Excuse all sorts of sport activities include parade as well.

It's time for a check back on my right fibula.!
Had tries running short distance these days (chasing after bus) =P

Somehow feel weird after the run. Maybe it's the psychology barrier that occur since the incident. Need to overcome it..!!

I want to pick up jogging once again~
Someone asked me whether i still can get 'Gold' for IPPT after so many month of resting.
hmm... hopefully i guess?! haha... only can find out the answer by going at it...! =)

Anyone interested in taking part in this year AHM..?! =D
haha.. wanted to go at it once again.. Didn't managed to complete the run at my best physical last year as i was injured back then. Want to have a go and see what's my best timing this year.

So..... Hopefully the doctor clear my injury & i can start training again! (",)


It's Good Friday,
Hope everyone has a Happy GOOD Friday!!!



Clearing LEAVE & OFF soon before Ord~
Anyone planning to visit any places...???

No comments: