Saturday, October 16, 2010

LE LE POT


After clearing IPPT, i was down with Fever, cough, flu virus...
Drop all physically activities for a week excluding rock climbing =P


Wondering whether it's the weather that are turning hotter or due my fever.
Almost everyday when i woke up, am sweating!!! So miserable...
Fever keep going ON and OFF, but the most crucial one is the Flu Virus.
doesn't seen to be recovering.. so i decided to took MC for a day and consult the doctor last week..

Can't believe what happened to me...!

Told the doctor that i'm was having fever, coughing and flu...
And she gave me 3 different types of medicine based on the symptoms that i mentioned...
And i asked her, whether she will be giving me antibiotics coz i felt it will helps me recover faster and cure the virus also...

Guess what she said??? No need... Don't depend too much on medication!
Try to let your body system fight off the virus... (*Ok Fine~)

i continued and asked her what kind of food should i avoid for the time being?
E.g Spicy, oily food...
she replied... You shouldn't avoid eating any food and continue your normal eating routine. Shouldn't restrain yourself from getting nutrients..

When i heard this... I know "It's the end"....
High chance, i will be seeking another doctor...

Conclusion - That's the most GG doctor i have ever seen in my life...

Battling all my way through to regain my fitness until this week, felt slightly better... =)


Organize a casual dinner for my colleagues on Friday's evening...
Luckily, i was feeling better... almost recover... Manage to enjoy this meal! =P

Went to LE LE POT @ Tiong Bahru
Consider quite a new store over there, went to ate with my friends previously and found the foods was good.
So recommended my colleagues to dine there since they crave for steamboat...


Went all out for the MA LA soup, order the super duper 'HOT' one...
Started eating since 7pm, by the time when we leave than i realised it already 10pm! =D

Some of my colleagues are really hardcore MA LA eater.
They drink the soup together with the chill oil and still said it's okie only~
My stomach is still burning now after drinking the soup~!!! They are inhuman!!!

Going for Rock Climbing tomorrow!
Hope to perform better after recovering! =)


No comments: