Thursday, October 7, 2010

Project D ....... "Loading"

Finally began the journey of Project "D".... Yahoo~! =P

Went for my 1st Practical Lesson at Bukit Gombak.
Learn how to shift gears, brake, stop... and drive around... lol...

Initially i though the instructor gonna give me a long speech for 1st day, without any driving... Felt a bit disappointed, coz he give a speech for about half an hour and i still haven't touch on anything yet!!! lol...
However after his explanation, i got a clearer picture...

Managed to drive round the estates. Maybe because i have some road experiences previously from my riding days, i didn't feel anything when i see vehicles around me... lol... Which is good for me... Able to stay calm and continue with my driving...

At one point of the time, i was waiting to move off while waiting for the traffic lights to change signal. 1 Taxi driver 'horn' me, because i was moving off slowly...??
But HeLLo~
Taxi uncle, Are you Sleeping?? Relax lar~ lol...


Still Learning!!! 'L' Plate lar~
So impatient sia~ =P


No comments: