Friday, August 31, 2007

Comex 2007


I'm back Pioneer...

wake up in the middle of the night, can't get back to sleep... -.-

**Surprise, surprise**.. lol... did i make any surprises with my comeback...?

First day of the roadshow... didn't able to close any sales... lol.... but luckily, my *shi mei pass some sale to cover me for the day... Wahaha.... pretty lousy rite? still need my shi mei to help... haha... Overall sales quite bad, maybe is Thursday and the first day of the roadshow... Coz many people tend to wait for the last day before they purchase their items... hoping that there will be a Slashing in Pricing... because of rain also?? when was it by the way? evening time?

FYI... i went to work in the day, by the time i leave the building the sky was already dark... totally got no idea what's the weather out there... lol...

6.14am liao... feeling a bit hungry now... haha... craving for some McDonald Breakfast... LOL....

No comments: