Monday, August 6, 2007

Virgin Post.. =)

Sooo bored during my attachment days, so created this blog...
Time pass so fast... 13 weeks attachment, now left with 2weeks only.. yea! haha...

everyday 8.30am to 6pm looking at the com, my buttock hurts~ lol...

let's intro myself...

this is me ^^ i'm a liverpool fans as u all can see from the pics. This photo was taken way back at 2005 when i visited anfield. =)




Photo taken with Mark at the airport in manchester..











If u are a liverpool fans, i guess u guys know who this person is...

Ya, he is liverpool all time great soccer, IAN RUSH.
How can i leave without taking a photo with him?? haha.. I even ask for his signature on my shirt...




that juz a small introduction of myself, the rest is up to u guys to find out yrself... =)





1 comment:

Heiketenko said...

good job..keep it up!