Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Shy Sun is BACK...

Raining since morning, still thou today will be another raining day..... however the rain stop in the afternoon & the final moment has come.... the Shy Sun.... been missing for past few days...

When the sun came out, i was reluctant to move... coz i'm afraid, it might rain later on... after some hesitation, i decided to make a move, went back to sch. FOR? =-> SwimMinG... haha..
the Sun was Great! i didn't make the wrong choice...


However i think i went a bit too extreme.... lol... as u can see, my left & right leg get burn pretty fierce... *sniff... :_

I'm almost become a BLACKY, some have say...

Been rotting at hm for the past weeks, over-charged, i should say... 200%.... And Now, I'm Ready to put aside my freedom once more... for this sch holiday... Work Time!

But after today Tanning under the Sun, my battery seem to drop all the long till 10% only~
HAHA... LOL... jia lat, how to survive???

There's a saying " Take a short break, to walk a longer journey... "

after all, i have taken some break during my IAP, and now is time for me to move on....

I'm Back...

No comments: