Friday, August 10, 2007

LATE!!!

i'm late for work.... haha... As usual... for the past 12weeks, less than 5times reach early... LOL..




Late beoz i
prepare breakfast...

=)










my company, CEH GROUP....

1week left to my attachment....

"my desk..."



can u see what am i doing???


LOL..







his name is Yu Wei ( aka Slimming guy ), same sch as me... come here for attachment also... ----------------->

opps, he's on slimming program rite now... eh, quite a determination guy, he weight off 8kg in 1month!!!


unbelievable???? but it's true, i can be his witness...

want to know how he done that??

drop me a msg and i will tell u how he done it... =)
My daily routine, reach office--> switch on my com, getting myself to the world, chat with friends, and watch video clips... that's how i simply spend my times at work....



No comments: