Tuesday, August 21, 2007

photo taken during my last day at CEH GROUP.
juz receive the photo from my sups, which is the first person on the right (YE HUA). He's a damn workaholic fellow. Nv see him late for work before... everyday reach so early for work. Work for more than 12hrs in front of the com with ever consistency,handling enormous stress, but keep gg as always... Really salute to him.. he's the man in this company. Nv say die attitude... any company that employ him, is their fortune... i'm serious... he work like a robot.
not like me, sit in front of the com tend to doze off if nothing keep me busy... =p
most of them are from china, they are very friendly group of people... althot i dun understand what they talking SOMETIME... lol.. too chim liao... pai sia ah, not that my Chinese not good... lol...
I'm like their dictionary, sometime they ask me to explain or translate for them... a bit hard thou, i still manage to help...
my last week stay over there seem to be a bit more happening than what i hav gone thru.. diff department or groups, treat me for lunch... almost the last whole week, everyday diff meal... =)
nice~
My Last Day of work, i got up very very early.... 630am, prepare myself, go tiong brahu market buy dim sum for them... lol~ return kindness... haha.... thanks for their teaching and looking after me for the pass 12weeks... i brought Bao, Spring Roll, Fried Banana, and the one with chai po on top, and a few more... alot rite? i dun buy 1 each, if facts, i buy for around 20 ppl... think i was carrying around 4 big plastic bag tat morning... lol~ more fierce than those aunties.. =p
After all, i enjoy my stay over there, althot last 2-3weeks seem to be total boredom for me... BUT, if given a chance, i would choose not to go back there to work... hahaha.... Once in the life time is ENOUGH! x)


No comments: