Monday, October 22, 2007

3more days~

Encounter the most Worst weekend of my career??? haiz... 3more days to Bangkok... break free from this busy and stressful country call SINGAPORE! Grasp some freedom... let me spread my wings and fly, juz for a moment...

"take a short break to walk a longer journey..."

Start afresh when I'm back... bring along those bad memories with me, and leave it there, return with only happy memories... bury all the sorrow, return with a fresh face... =)

yr 3, life's everyday seem the same... went to sch, lesson, finish sch, go gym, if not swimming... same routine... keep on repeating and repeating... kinda bored... hmm... this week gg to be very busy, seem like got alot of things to settle before i can leave SPORE and enjoy myself...

Settle it fast so i can leave and enjoy myself with a peaceful mind...

In need of a massage... Bone gg to break, gym with wz... train like a dog, win like a god??? haha.... =p

Weekend, i work like a dog, people enjoy like a god... enjoy sia... Big bag, small bag... so envy... hopefully my turn when i reach Bangkok, no need to be a god la, juz be a PRINCE can liao... SHOP TILL i DROP!!!! hopefully, dun go there than return with nothing.. haha...

Things to do in Bangkok... SHOPPING, EAT NICE FOOD, RELAX, MASSAGE.... =)



thou i kena nightmare only, how come other people nightmare also got me inside???? damn! even sleep also being torture... so HENG sia... YA! need to go PRAY in BANGKOK!!!! IT'S A MUST!!!!

No comments: