Monday, October 8, 2007

Sem 2, 2007

Didn't get enough sleep last nite, had a hard time getting myself crawl up in the morning... my eyes lid was so heavy... Juz finish event ytd, next day sch... no break in between... went for class this morning, i was doing GREAT at first... haha... empty handed... lol... after the first hr, FeeLiNg start to come... Keep dozing off... Dun know why my lecturer like to aim me?? i shy sia... can't dun aim me??? =p

Luckily today is a short day for me, finish my lesson quite early... The journey back hm was tiring... Feel like dozing off while riding back hm... lol... **dangerous**

Feeling was so nice the moment i reach hm... went to my bed and there i goes... Luckily i reach hm than rain... Never get myself wet... weather so nice~ slept for few hrs.. guess rite now i hav to be a night owl...

Try to Sleep???







WHEN YOU'RE CLOSE TO TEARS
REMEMBER
someday it'll all be over

No comments: