Monday, October 1, 2007

Let's start over...

A Brand New Month....A Brand New Start.... a Brand New life... a Brand New ME is coming up shortly.... Watch Out...!! haha... =p

when i got back from work, went to my room... i was like "oh gosh..." gg to faint, my computer desk look so messy... Gg to tidy up my room soon!!

Tmr gg to attend a Meeting at Suntec.. 9am... so early... think I'm gg to wake up even earlier tmr, gg to have a nice breakfast first.. hehe...

watch a video clip of my colleague gg Tioman diving during work... seen very interesting... another type of challenge and life experience in life... must try... heard from him, their next trips is next year March, after Monsoon... juz nice, after i graduate my final year!!

he invited me to join them if I'm interested... hmm.... good one... something to look forward... maybe next trips... Diving Trip!!! Different type of trip other than those usual ones, shopping spree or eating Feast....

It's exploring the Deep Blue Sea!!! See what things can't be seen easily in land... Finding NEMO.... haha...

Diving.... Tioman, Radang....many more.... ???



a part of me is dead and laying on the ground
I try to see the good in life
But good things in life are hard to find

No comments: