Tuesday, October 23, 2007

THE SEEKER: THE DARK IS RISING.


Lousy MOVIE.... WASTE OF TIME, MONEY... so dun bother thinking of watching this movie...

Review: a very simple movie, nothing interesting, bored.

Still thou was a nice movie.. expectation was there... feeling so thirsty at the same time... when the movie start, ooh mind... everything was down down... 2thumb down.... halfway through, feel like rushing to the toilet, stomach ache and also need to clear water... suffering!!!

What's worst? the guy sitting beside me was wearing so formal but sit like 1 Ah Beng pattern. like those uncle sitting in the coffee shop.. having one leg up... keep moving his butt..!!! Argh...!!! irritating... feel like farting at him... too bad, I'm a nice guy... nv do that to him, count himself lucky! lol...

saw a short preview of AVP2.. anyone knows what's that?? too bad, December than start screening... waiting for it!
=)

suffering every moment... ulcer is giving me lots of pain! Faster recover pls, before i go enjoy some Hot & Spicy food... =p







I wish I could be like a bird in the sky
How sweet it would be if I found I could fly
Well I'd soar to the sun and look down at the sea

No comments: