Monday, October 1, 2007

feel like i'm being ROBBED!!!

encounter a call this evening when I'm on the way to get myself dinner...the person ask me to wish her good luck, coz she gg to play MJ later on... and also lend her my luck... i was like eh.... i didn't agree with her anything... but she take it as i agree... Got such GANGSTER around... lol...

no luck recently,afraid to put her down... juz dun wan to bring bad luck to her.. but she insist... so what can i do? juz hope her to win more, lose dun blame me... But GUESS what!!!! after the call, asking to lend some luck... i went back store... no sales at ALL!! so quiet... think she really took all my luck, without leaving a small portion for me... so greedy... haha... =P

anyway the most important thing is having fun & at the same time enjoying it... winning & losing juz a minor factors... if lose, dun let it get over you... stay cheerful and happy, enjoy the process... if win, double the happiness... =)

moral of the story???

hmm... look on the bright side of life... stay happy and cheerful every min of yr life! =)



How I wish I could walk through the doors of my mind
Hold memory close at hand
Help me understand the years

No comments: